♥ Have you lost your mojo in the kitchen?
♥ Are you fed up with staring at your fridge begging it to provide you with inspiration?
♥ At the end of the day, despite your best intentions, do you find yourself reaching for the same old comforting, carby cuisine?
It doesn’t have to be this way. There is a way out of this stodgy, repetitive rut.
♥ Think how good it would feel to have a collection of wholesome, nourishing meals planned for the week ahead.
♥ Imagine opening the fridge and having all the right ingredients to create these delicious, nutritious dishes within half an hour.
♥ Picture a life where the meals you eat leave you feeling energised and not like a bloated blimp.
But you haven’t got time to think about all that. What you really want is a fairy to do it all for you.
That’s why I’ve created The Secret Kitchen Club
Weekday meal plans ♥ Shopping lists ♥ Delicious, Healthy Recipes ♥ Done for you
I’m Lauren Gayfer, a nutritional therapist, healthy food-obsessive, and founder of The Fairy Food Mother. I created The Secret Kitchen Club to enable busy women like you to eat more healthily, feel more vibrant and less flabby, without having to do any of the thinking.
I am passionate about the power of wholesome, healthy foods to make you feel amazing. I have experienced both first-hand and in my nutritional therapy clinic how eating processed, unhealthy and uninspiring food can make you feel flat, fat and tired.
I want you to feel amazing through food!
The Secret Kitchen Club is your gateway to a more organised life, one where cooking a healthy meal and prioritising your nourishment is second nature.
Be part of a community of women who have got their sh*t together.
At least in the kitchen anyway.
The way I feel, both physically and mentally, after having a nice, healthy week can’t be underestimated: when I’m tired I reach for sugar and quick, processed foods. Your plans give me the chance to take something out of the fridge and make a good, useful and tasty meal with no thinking on my part, and no guilt.
Rachel, club member
So, what is it exactly?
The Secret Kitchen Club is a monthly membership club for busy women who want to eat more healthily, but don’t feel they have the time to think about planning their meals.
That’s where I come in. I have developed a way for you to eat more wholesome food and feel a bit more sparkly without having to book a nutrition consultation.
As a club member you will receive a Monthly Pack which includes:
- One five-day meal plan for two people with recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All recipes are free from gluten and refined carbohydrates, and most are dairy-free. Recipes can be adapted for vegetarians, however probably not for vegans (sorry vegan peeps).
- Shopping list – just print it out and take it straight to the supermarket. No more mid-week emergency top-up shops in your local Tesco Express, spending twice what you normally would.
- Detailed instructions on what to prepare in advance on a Sunday to save you time in the week. No more staring aimlessly into the fridge.
- A themed Recipe Bundle. A seasonal collection of extra recipes to add to your repertoire.
- Exclusive access to a community of other club members in a private Facebook group. I am regularly on hand to answer your queries and motivate you.
Knowing that I don’t have to find time to join a slimming club, but still get the support network – it feels like one-to-one support from you. Your suggestions and tips are always quick and helpful, and the group gives me permission to take time out to get organised
Karen, club member
- Immediate delivery of all of the content mentioned above for the month we are in.
- One BONUS FIVE-DAY MEAL PLAN with recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner plus the Sunday prep instructions.
- My ‘Secret Kitchen Superheroes’ – what you’ll need to get started, my store-cupboard favourites and how to navigate your way round the supermarket.
- Monthly Packs are then released on the 1st of every month.
Ready to join the club?
Membership to The Secret Kitchen Club is for you if:
- You’re ready to make a change to the way you cook and eat, for the better
- You’re prepared to spend a bit of time in the kitchen, if it means you’ll be cooking delicious, healthy meals
- You love the idea of being more organised with your meals, but you don’t seem to be able to fit it into your schedule
How much are we talking here?
Step away from the stodge and start enjoying delicious, nutritious meals. I’ll plan them. You cook them.
Got any questions? Feel free to drop me an email and I’ll get back to you right away.